Harmony between technology and business
A Deloitte's study presents trends for the industry and reinforces the urgency for technology to be managed in a synergistic manner between strategy and operations.January-March | 2018
The “technology” subject has shown, day after day, that executives must strive to conduct their organizations in the same way as a conductor in an orchestra. Amid the countless possibilities of arrangements and sounds, it is necessary to pay attention to the overall framework, in order to ensure unity and harmony.
The digital transformation brings unprecedented changes in all sectors and every new tool has the potential to change the way we do business. Hence the need for an increasingly integrated managerial view. Automation, cognitive computing and artificial intelligence are examples of disruptions that will gain more and more importance and should be seen as complementary forces in the business environment.
The “Tech Trends 2018: The Symphonic Enterprise” study highlights the trends in business technologies and explains that the secret to dealing with this flurry of novelties is finding the line between the newer platforms and the company’s processes in the areas of strategy, technology and operations.
The study highlights eight key trends:
● Reengineering technology – Building new top to bottom and bottom to top IT delivery models;
● No-collar workforce – Humans and machines in a loop: collaborating on roles and new talent models;
● Enterprise data sovereignty – if you love your data, let it go;
● The new core – Unleashing digital potential on core business operations;
● Digital reality – The focus shifts from technology to opportunity;
● Blockchain to blockchains – Widespread adoption and integration enters the realm of possibilities;
● API Imperative – from IT concern to business mandate;
● Exponential technology watch list – Innovation opportunities on the horizon.
Tech Trends 2018
Deseja receber conteúdos da Mundo Corporativo e da Deloitte em primeira mão?Cadastre-se